Want to get up and running fast? Load plans from your mobile device with quick publish. Check out this video or follow the steps below.
How to Quick Publish Sheets on Mobile:
1. In the top left corner tap the Quick Publish Icon.
2. Enter a name for your project
3. Tap "Choose File" and select the files you would like to upload from a cloud storage service. Not that there is a 250 MB file size limit while quick publishing in the app.
4. Choose if you would like your plans to be named by
- Autoname Using OCR: Will attempt to recognize and pull names from your sheets
- Auto Increment: Will name your sheets numerically, starting with 00001
- Filename + Auto Increment: Will name your sheets with the filename then with a incremental number, starting with 00001
5. Select a folder
6. Select a version
7. Tap Publish in the top right corner of the screen