User defined tags are tags that only an individual user can view. Even if that user has editor permissions, the tags will only be visible when signed into the user's account. This feature is currently only available in the Plans iOS app.
To add a user defined tag:
- Navigate to a project on the mobile app.
- On the project overview page, tap and hold the first sheet that you would like to tag. When it shades it, it is selected.
- Once you have one sheet selected, tap on the other sheets that you would like to tag.
- After selecting all of the sheets you would like to tag, tap the tag button. The arrow in the above photo is pointing to the tag button. The button next to the tag button will cancel your selection.
- The tag button will bring up the user defined tags tab. You have the option to add an existing tag to your sheets or add a new tag.
A. To add an existing tag to your sheets, tap the tag you would like to add to them. Then tap "Add to all selected sheets" and the tag will be added to your sheets.
B. To add a new tag, the add tag section at the bottom of the screen. Then type in the name of the tag. Finally. tap "add tag" and the tag will be added to your sheets.
- Once you have added sheets to your tags, they will show up in the "Current Tags" section of the user defined tags tab.