To add a new callout to a plan, open the appropriate sheet and zoom in to the callout on the sheet.
The steps are summarized here, and detailed below:
- Tap the circle tool on the black toolbar
- Select the callout tool from the popup
- Draw your circle over the sheet area for the callout (you can move later)
- Choose the linked sheet for the Callout Link in the sidebar dialog at right and Save.
- Make any other modifications necessary, then set the callout visibility to Master or Personal
1. Tap the circle toolbar item and choose the callout tool (circle with hat).
2. Tap on the plan over the callout. Don’t worry if you are not exact, you can always move and resize later.
3. The Link panel will appear and you now select the sheet that this callout links to.
4. Optionally, give the callout a name and then tap the gray “Select a sheet to link to >” list item. This will open up a list of projects where you then tap to make a selection and finally are given a list of sheets for the project. Choose the sheet that the callout links to.
5. Tap Save at the top of the Links panel. Then, tap off of the Panel or tap the X to close.
6. Finally, change the Visibility of this new callout to “Master” by tapping the toolbar item “Personal” and choose “Show on Master” item. This will enable all the project users to see and interact with the callout — tapping it to jump to the proper sheet.