Here is a quick video on how to replace old sheets as new revisions come in. Below is a step-by-step guide for the same process.
Add new revisions while publishing:
- Select the Add Sheets button to publish new sheets to your project.
- Make sure you select the Advanced Publish method.
- Once your sheets are processed select the name of the new revision or add a new name.
- If you are using OCR, sheets with matching names will be automatically suggested as replacements.
- If the names do not match or you are using a different naming convention you can manually select the sheet that is to be replaced by clicking the Choose Sheet button next to the new sheet.
- Use the search bar or scroll to the old sheet you would like to replace.
- Repeat the process for the sheets you need to replace and then complete your publishing process.
Add new revisions after publishing:
- If you have already published the new revisions of sheets you can select the new version of the sheet to begin the process.
- Then select the Replace button from the right side floating menu.
- Then you can either search for or scroll to the old version of the sheet that you are replacing.
- Follow the prompts and thats it!